One Thrilling Ride: The 2019 Jaguar F-Pace
Enter the realm of the luxury performance SUV with the Jaguar F-Pace. Combine maximum performance, elegance, safety, and connectivity. This is one advanced machine that will make you smile every time you slip behind the wheel. Visit us at Wilde Jaguar Sarasota today and experience the ultimate luxury of this elite SUV.
Quick Facts About the 2019 Jaguar F-Pace
Exhilaration, efficiency, and technology are the hallmarks of this advanced vehicle. SUV may be in the description, but the F-Pace’s DNA carries the mark of a powerful sports car.
The 2019 Jaguar F-Pace is a mid-size, luxury SUV with room for five and up to 63.5-cu.ft. of cargo space. Plus, features like a 40:20:40 rear seat, low loading height, and wide tailgate opening, make it easier to load cargo.
The F-Pace is available in 13 trims:
- 25t, 25t Premium, 25t Prestige, 25t R-Sport
- 20d Premium, 20d Prestige, 20d R-Sport
- 30t Premium, 30t Prestige, 30t Portfolio, 30t R-Sport
- S and SVR
No matter which trims you choose, the F-Pace brings excitement to every drive. You get agile handling, precise control, and powerful performance, which one expects from Jaguar.
Performance Engines in the F-Pace
You have a choice of engines, including regular gas and diesel options:
- The standard, 2.0-liter I-4 Turbocharged engine gives outputs of 247-hp or 296-hp, depending on the trim level.
- There is also a standard 2.0-liter I-4 diesel engine (180-hp).
- Moving up in the world, choose the 3.0-liter V6 Supercharged gas engine, which boosts performance to 380-hp and 332-lb.ft. of torque. There is also an awe-inspiring, 5.0-liter V8 engine on the SVR trim, which parts your hair at 550-hp and 502-lb.ft. of torque.
Even if you go with a base model, you will still experience an incredible ride.
Driving Performance and Handling
The weather on the west coast of Florida can be unpredictable. One minute you see bright sunshine, and next you experience one raging thunderstorm. If you ever travel north in the winter, you’re likely to encounter snow or icy conditions.
Not to mention city traffic, highway construction, and even off-road adventures. You need a vehicle that can respond to all conditions.
- Performance Mode Options: Dynamic Mode, Eco Mode, Rain/Ice/Snow Mode.
- Jaguar All-Surface Progress Control (ASPC) is a low-speed cruise control system that helps ensure better handling in low-traction conditions. Some F-Pace trims come equipped with Adaptive Dynamics and Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR). Both systems help choose the best grip for different road surfaces.
- JaguarDrive Control® enables faster shifting in Dynamic Mode, earlier up-shifts in Eco Mode, and a firmer grip in Rain/Ice/Snow Mode.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking provides independent braking to the front and rear wheels. This enhances control in tight curves and makes you feel like you’re driving a premium sports car.
The F-Pace All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system uses Intelligent Driveline Dynamics for more control in all weather and road conditions. The lightweight aluminum architecture offers enhanced protection while maintaining the best performance possible.
Jaguar Safety Technology
Your safety is a top priority, whether you’re commuting to work, dropping the kids off at soccer, or going on a family vacation. The 2019 Jaguar F-Pace features some of the most advanced drivers assist systems available today.
Standard Jaguar Safety Systems:
- Emergency Braking – Detects potential collisions and sounds an alert, followed by a visual warning.
- Lane Keep Assist detects when you are crossing into another lane and steers you back on course.
- Driver Condition Monitor can actually tell if you’re feeling drowsy and will sound a warning.
- Front and Rear Parking Aid – Backing up, maneuvering in tight spaces, and navigating parking lots is easy with this advanced system. It gives you audio and visual feedback to help avoid potential hazards behind you.
- Rear Camera – Provides improved visibility whenever you’re backing up.
Available Jaguar Safety Systems:
- Park Assist – Provides active steering for both parallel and perpendicular parking.
- 360 Parking Aid – 360° sensors will alert you to possible hazards to the rear, the side, and in front of you when maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Rear Traffic Monitor – Never be afraid to back out of a space in a parking lot. This system alerts you to vehicles, people, and other hazards that might be behind you.
These systems will get you from Point “A” to Point “B” free from harm so you can drive with confidence.
The Height of Technology
The premium luxury extends to the latest infotainment technology. Touch Pro’s next-generation F-Pace connectivity includes a 10-inch digital touchscreen, 5-inch central TFT display, Bluetooth®, and 2 USB ports for your smart devices.
You can add optional infotainment like Connect Pro, which includes InControl Apps, a Wi-Fi Hotspot, and Real-Time Traffic information. Plus, synchronize your travel, with Touch Pro Navigation, and the Route Planner app and website.
Other available features include the F-Pace InControl infotainment system. This system provides seamless integration with your smart devices via Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
Enjoy premium audio with the Meridian™ sound system, which features advanced digital signal processing to ensure the highest quality. Choose the standard 380W Meridian Sound System with 11 speakers or the available 825W Meridian Surround System with 17 speakers.
Buying a 2019 Jaguar F-Pace in Sarasota
Looking for a luxury sport SUV on the west coast of Florida? Do yourself a favor and come into Wilde Jaguar Sarasota to test drive the 2019 Jaguar F-Pace. We’re located at 4821 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL.
Feel free to call 941-932-4191 to schedule an appointment. One of our experienced sales associates will be happy to serve you. You will also find a wide inventory of new luxury Jaguar models, including the F-Type, I-Pace, and XJ.