How to Use Navigation Settings in a Jaguar or Land Rover
1.)In the navigation panel on your home screen there are three buttons
- Quick Home: which will immediately calculate a route home from wherever you are.
- Search: which will allow you to look for destinations
- Destination: Allowing you to plug in exactly where you would like to go, including favorites.
2.) Tapping on the middle of the navigation panel will bring up the full navigation screen
3.) Within this full navigation screen you can select the icon with 6 squares which allows you to
- Search for Places
- Enable icons on the main map such as gas stations or parking facilities
- Your Destinations: which allows you to plug in exactly where you would like to go.
4.)Tapping the layers icon in the main navigation menu allows to customize your view, such as
- Making your map 2D or 3D
- Showing a Compass or traffic accidents and prompts